Our clinic is in close proximity to Velindre Cancer Centre, and we felt as a team that we could provide support to The Moving Forward initiative. As our practitioners are qualified to degree level, with myself, Louise and others within the team achieving a BSc (Hons) in Complementary Healthcare with Practitioners Status, we have explored how we can help cancer patients.
The treatment of cancer comes with many side effects, not least the devastating effects of the treatments to both skin and nails. Whether that be burns from radiology or dry skin from the chemotherapy.
Within The Cancer Care Programme we now offer bespoke treatments, adapting each treatment accordingly to each and everyone’s individual needs.
Treatments for Cancer Care
- Aromatherapy Massage – to be discussed during consultation – both for aromas and which area/s to concentrate on
- Back Neck & Shoulder Massage – can include essential oils if required
- Clinical Reflexology
- Head & Scalp Massage
Bespoke Takeaway Aromatherapy Products:
- Antibacterial – to assist with the eradication of infection on nails and other affected areas
- Burns – to reduce the effects of burns and to assist healing of the skin
- Healing – to promote healing with essential oils blended to promote skin regeneration
- Nourishing – to reduce any itching and dry skin Refreshing – to help cool the body, whatever the reason you may be too hot.
Contact us to speak to a qualified therapist to see how we can help support you through your treatment and recovery.